Saturday, April 7, 2007

"Music, like life is simple. If you try to understand it, it gets complicated"

A thought I just came up with while returning from my music class!!
(Need the copywrite & so blogging it:))

Wat say ?

Comments Others had were:

Sayesha said...

GOLD! :D

And amazing thought. Very very true :)

scipio said...

Too cool!!

I once tried to say something on the same lines...

It goes like this...

"I sometimes wish that life wasn't this complicated. Then I realize that it is these complexities that make some men greater than others"

:)

ada-paavi!!!! said...

i agree :) awesome


Anonymous said...

hmmm..interesting!...

Vinod R Iyer said...

Sayesha: Thnks ... From the Horse's mouth :-0 :)

Scipio: Thnks mate. .. Have been wondering what ur name could be :)

Ada-Paavi: :)

Anonymous: Why not leave ur name next time around!

chitra said...

True, the seven sur can bring about the most complicated ragas........

BTW, what r u learning , instrumental or Vocal.

scipio said...

You mean "scipio"?
Try here
One of these days I shall be writing a post on this.

Vinod R Iyer said...

Chitra:Me learning Carnatic Classical(Vocal). Dont ask me for how many years.Just started a month ago!!

scipio:Cool ..Do that.For that matter I would like to know ur real name too!

Anusha Parthasarathy said...

Hi Vinod

U r learning carnatic vocal? Cool...I am a trained carnatic vocalist. Learnt it for 6 years...

Vinod R Iyer said...

Me just started 2 months back ..carnatic vocals :)


No comments: